Unparalleled Mitigation Experience & Expertise
EBX is the most trusted source for ecosystem mitigation credits covering wetlands, streams, endangered species, and nutrient reduction. Founded at the advent of the mitigation banking industry, EBX has a level of expertise and experience which is only earned over many years:
- Solely focused on developing mitigation projects since 1997
- Over 300 conservation easements closed
- 90+ ecosystem restoration projects
- 41 permitted mitigation banks
- 100% success rate on close out of projects, with 50 project sites completed
- Over 50% of the projects in the EBX portfolio have been successfully closed out
- Two past presidents of the National Mitigation Banking Association (NMBA) on the EBX staff
- Leaders in shaping policy relating to the recent federal mitigation regulations and guidance on conservation banking and nutrient offsets
- Access to capital with a unique understanding of the financial considerations associated with mitigation projects
If you are looking for a company with in-depth experience and expertise in ecosystem mitigation, and want to work with the best professionals in the business, give us a call.
The EBX Approach is to develop, assemble, implement and manage a project to satisfy our clients’ specific environmental needs from start to finish. Landowners, Foresters, Engineers, Mining, Oil and Gas Professionals, Conservation Organizations, Municipalities, State Governments and many more can benefit from EBX’s experience and success when it comes to the establishment of a mitigation bank. Simply put, EBX is the leader in mitigation banking and has the unparalleled experience and expertise to resolve your ecosystem mitigation needs.
News and Events
December 12, 2013-EBX has been selected for the 2013 Best of Owings Mills Award in the Environmental, Conservation & Ecological Organizations category by the Owings Mills Award Program!
November 12, 2013-EBX is pleased to announce that it has obtained approval of four new mitigation banks and, as a result, has significantly expanded and diversified its existing portfolio of 41 mitigation bank projects. See the full Mitigation Bank Increases Banking Credits press release.
July 14, 2013-The Waccamaw Wetland Mitigation Bank was featured in Myrtle Beach online. See the Waccamaw article here.
Hill County, TX: EBX has gained approval from the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service for the Festina Lente Conservation Bank (FLCB). FLCB is an 1,163 acre ranch located in Hill County, Texas in the Sabinal River Watershed in Western Bandera County. It is proximate to San Antonio, TX. Service area for the Festina Lente Conservation Bank includes the Texas counties of Kimble, Edwards, Kinney, Uvalde, Medina, Bexar, Comal, Kendall, Kerr, Blanco, Gillespie, Real, and Bandera. Conservation banks are permanently protected lands that contain natural resource values. These lands are conserved and permanently managed for species that are endangered, threatened, candidates for listing as endangered or threatened, or are otherwise species-at-risk.